My newest foundation-pieced pattern, Jeweled Blossoms, is featured in the 2020 Quilter's Planner Magazine, and you can pre-order yours TODAY!
The Quilter's Planner has been an essential tool for my business. Everything from designing patterns to planning my social media campaigns is housed in this book, and I don't know what I'd do without it. You can use graph paper to create your quilt designs or dot grid pages for bullet journaling, keep track of to-do-lists and appointments, and dream on paper - the possibilities are endless!
This year, they've added a lot of new things you won't want to miss:
- Enjoy 10% off all pre-orders, plus a bonus FREE pocket note planner
- NEW - A smaller 7" x 9" size makes it super easy to take with you on the go
- NEW - Cover choices! Choose your favorite from 4 designs by Karen Lewis, this year's featured designer
- NEW - Fun accessories like clip ins, stickers, rulers, pens, and more
- As always, the magazine includes 13 brand new patterns for you to love, including Jeweled Blossoms (not for sale anywhere else!)
ORDER HERE, and I'll get a little love from the folks at Quilter's Planner for sharing my favorite planner with my friends, without any additional cost to you. <3